- 200 g black chocolate
- 100g snickers chocolate
- 1l whipping cream
- 1 package Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 4 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Melt butter.
- Mix Oreo cookie crumbs with melted butter in small bowl.
- Melt the black chocolate and snikers in bain-marie style,but using different pans.
- In another bowl, whip egg whites until stiff, adding sugar gradually and take apart 1/4 of it to mix with snickers.
- Add melted black chocolate gradually to the biggest part of whipped eggs, mixing gently until mixed thoroughly.
- Add whipped cream into mixture gradually, until completely mixed.
- In serving bowl or glass, layer cookie crumbs, then whipped snickers cream mixture and then whipped black chocolate cream mixture.
- Decorate with a strawbery or blackberry.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- ENJOY! 😉